The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Monday, November 12, 2007
new gig...
As most of you know, and if you didn't know, you will now, I've been going back and forth in the family court system with my children's father. He wants custody...it's not going to happen...so now I'm asking for modification of child support--hey, teenagers COST a bundle.

Nevertheless, I've got attorney's fees to pay and with what I make on my teacher's salary its not cutting it. I've taken on extra tutoring after school and on the weekends to make ends meet. I've also been soliciting friends--hey, get your minds out of the gutter...not that kind of soliciting! In fact, because of my networking, I start a new tutoring gig today, it's a pretty good one at that. I will be tutoring the kids of a popular Telemundo [Spanish network] TV host/newscaster...can't say much more than that...cuz you know privacy issues...but she's paying me a nice lil fee for tutoring two of her munchkins.

I start today...and will be going twice a week. I will be evaluating the kiddies to see just where they are academically, and take it from there. I'm excited--wish me luck.

Happy Veteran's Day to all those serving our country and have in the past.

Besos mi gente...

posted by MsApples @ 8:02:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER