| Thursday, December 13, 2007 |
| Holiday Concert..F |
Antonio plays the trumpet and the French horn. For marching band, it's the trumpet's no way in hell that he'll play anything else. But for Wind Ensemble he plays french horn. He says the tone of the music is smoother, less deafening. The Wind Ensemble had their Holiday Concert last night and it was outstanding. These kids can play!!! They're professionals while they are on stage. Their presence demands respect...I was in awe. I snapped a couple of pics of Antonio before his performance. The before pics are where you can truly distinguish that he's still only a 17 year old. He was embarrassed, acted silly, and made funny faces....while I took the shots. Just before going on stage his persona changed. He smiled, yet seemed focused on the task before him. I was so proud to see him up on stage, doing what he loves best...playing his music!! Ahhhh...I'm so proud of my papi!!!
|
posted by MsApples @ 12:28:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|