The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Thursday, January 17, 2008
ooooh my,,..LOL...

I swear I tried to find a button that said SHOE SLUT, but alas, I came up EMPTY, NADA, ZILCH. So I figured I would post the next BEST two that would best describe me! ROFL ROFL

Hey, mi gente, I have a 4-day weekend! It's a teaching planning day tomorrow--which I am opting [that means I'm not taking my ass in] and we have Monday off to celebrate MLK day.

I'm gonna sleep in tomorrow and then go get the hair done...I can see creepy lil grey hairs already trying to sprout. Antonio & Andre are planning on hitting the beach with the amigos ... I know that's a mean things to say but BEACH...especially when there are those of you that are shoveling your way outta the cold...BEACH...BEACH ROFL ROFL ROFL


posted by MsApples @ 10:50:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER