| Wednesday, January 02, 2008 |
| what was HE thinking???!! |
It was 49 degrees in Miami this a.m. I got up and made a a nice hot pot of cafe, peeked in to make sure my boys were snuggled in their beds. I cracked open Andre's door, he was drooling, eyes cracked open; tip-toed into Antonio's room and I almost fell on my ass! My eyes could not believe what I saw. This boy went and got a MOHAWK!!! A MOHAWK!!!!! A mohawk for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!  
He was out with friends last night at a bonfire and while there, he had a friend do the deadly deed. I was out like a light when he came home, all I remember is him coming into my room and kissing me goodnight.
Well, all I can say is thank goodness its hair...and it will grow back...or he can go back to his fade. I guess these are the things that teenagers do to make parents lose their mind!!
Besos mi gente... |
posted by MsApples @ 1:19:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|