| Thursday, February 14, 2008 |
| Valentine's Day |

I spent a great day with my students, they brought me chocolates, flowers, and cards. Some even brought me in chocolate cupcakes...Ahhhhh, they know the way to my heart. At about 1:30 p.m. I get a ring from the office telling me that I have a package. I think to myself, package for me? It was my planning period, so off I schlep to the office. and what do I see? A 1800-FLOWERS box addressed to lil ole me! Everyone is crowding around me..."Neyda's who's it from"? "Who sent you the flowers"? "I thought you said you weren't dating anyone"?
They were talking, and all I wanted to do was open the box from 1800-FLOWERS. Finally, I got the box open and what did I see? The prettiest red heart vase and 12 roses. I searched for the card, and all the card said was: I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY THESE AS MUCH AS I HAD SENDING THEM TO YOU
What? Who sent this pretty arrangement? No name? Nada? Ha, ha, I have a secret admirer?? LOL LOL
This definitely made a chica smile, mi gente. This goes to show that someone out there is thinking about me and perhaps even has a lil love for me too.
On that note, I am going to enjoy my roses and enjoy my evening at home with my sons.
Here's wishin' everyone out there a loving Valentine's Day. |
posted by MsApples @ 11:34:00 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|