The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Sunday, February 03, 2008
blind sided...


Do we ever expect the unexpected??

You teach them faith, honor, respect and dignity.
You impart your morals and values.
You discipline them fairly and justly.
You inspire them to reach for the stars.
Yet peer pressure and society steers one of them in the wrong direction…down the wrong path.

It’s not too late to guide him down the right pathway. It’s within your grasp or within his reach to get help. Sadly, it all boils down to him, its subject to him. Does he want to invest his time in making a positive transformation?

I know it’s not going to be easy. It’s going to be dramatic, it’s going to be intense but it’s through this change…it’s going to be through learning about himself and others that he will learn some of the most powerful lessons of his 15 years of life in this Earth.

I desire only the best for my son. I’m hanging on to my hat, I’m ready you see, I’m in it for the long haul, I’m in it for him.

I ask for prayers and strength from the Almighty.

Besos mi gente linda…

posted by MsApples @ 3:10:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER