The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Feeling pretty
Second day of testing is over -- thank goodness! My feet were hurting so much I went and got a pedicure....oooooh I do love being pampered...having my feet massaged, rubbed -- simply marvelous. While I was there, figured I would get my nails done too.

I want to look pretty for LexLu on Saturday night. He wants to go out for dinner, drinks, and dancing! He's been wanting to learn how to dance Salsa and Reggaeton...and who else but his Cuban Love Goddess to teach him the steps and moves he's askin for! I personally want to sneak in a ride on his Ninja bike...vroooom vroooom.

My sixth sense tells me...he will be around for awhile--he's a good man, hardworker, considerate, sincere...oooh and the way he made me feel when he kissed me, ooooh I am getting warm just thinking about it.

While he was gone this past weekend, he either called or sent text messages letting me know how he was doing and how he was a bit disappointed that his closing didn't go down. He was upset to say the least, but you wouldn't have never known. His temperment is mellow--unlike mine--I can be explosive--that's a trait that attracts me to him.

Physically he's handsome, he has these eyes that are piercing....a smile that lightens up an entire room, he defintely puts "warm fuzzies" back into my vocabulary!

He said something to me today that defined that "warm fuzzy" sensation. He wants to spoil me, he wants to make me feel special...again, oh, if he only knew I am a pretty simple chica to please, and with that being said

Buenas noches
posted by MsApples @ 8:42:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER