| Monday, March 13, 2006 |
| Chocolate... |
My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M and M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already. ~ Dave Barry
I was talking to a friend of mine over a bowl of ice cream at Carvel yesterday. The question asked, "Why do you blog, and who in the world would read your blog?"Throwing this out there to my darling 10 readers...why do you read this blog?
Surely my life cannot be as scintillating as yours. My response was that in this modernistic society, humans as social beings enjoy voyeuristic activities. That's why reality shows have done so well, we want to be entertained, seeing people like us going through similar situations, living their lives the best way they know how.
Of course, I did educate them properly into the blogosphere, after all, ignorance is not really considered bliss. I do tend to get on my soapbox when talking about blogs, but it's just the writer in me struggling to come out.
Speaking of bliss, I got to try champagne filled chocolates the other day. I didn't even know that was possible. They were absolutely divine! For those with the sweet tooth, you really must be made aware that you cannot eat just one. |
posted by MsApples @ 4:20:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|