If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it. ~Toni Morrison
I'm feeling lukewarm. Not quite blah, but not exactly the most ecstatic person in the world. Everything has become hum drum, and yet I feel like there is more excitement in the horizon. I'm going to have to wait it out a bit I suppose. I abhor waiting.
I could call it pergatory, actually from now on I will call it pergatory. Everything is fine and perfect and yet imperfect at the same time. It's all part of this learning curve we become part of; and I can't seem to escape.
I love the quote above from Toni Morrison. I really want to read a book about what you go through during pergatory. The time between letting go and holding on.
The point is, and I think I have one...is that I need to stop censoring myself and to just do the things I want to do, write about the things that I want to write about and live my life. Besides year # 45 is right around the fuckin corner, and censorship is not the fad nowadays. |
Say what you have to say