| Tuesday, November 21, 2006 |
| another one bites the dust... |
 another pumpkin pie that is....mmmmmm que rrrrico--wiping mouth
I may have to go back out and get another pumpkin pie. I kinda just finished one up!! Yup, I'm hanging my head in shame....I can't believe I ate the whole thing! [where have I heard that before?]
I told myself I would ONLY succumb to a teeny tiny slice, a sliver....ooooh no, the soft, yet toasty flaky crust...the taste of the spices...
OHHHH and the piece de resistance...THAT DOLLOP OF cool fresh chilled COOL WHIP just did me in!!!
OHHH THE HORROR!!
I've been bad...
licking spoon |
posted by MsApples @ 11:35:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|