The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Friday, May 18, 2007

Cubanita Cuba Nostalgia opens its doors today. This is an annual affair that takes place in Miami. Cuba Nostalgia is a three-day celebration of ALL things Cuban. This will be my dad's first outing since his surgery. I KNOW he will enjoy his day here. It will be like going back to La Habana during it's glory days, before the 'bearded one' began his destruction of our beautiful country. I went last year and had a wonderful experience.



Cuba Nostalgia will feature live Cuban music, performers, food, art and vendors. Antonio wants to get himself a Black Cuban Baseball League t-shirt. They have EVERYTHING CUBAN at the booths...from coins, photos, books, maps...I hope to find the perfect gift for daddy for Father's Day! I sure hope this outing with daddy tomorrow will bring back the spark he's been missing. I want to see him really SMILE again.


Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!


Besos mi gente...


Cuba Nostalgia entrance















posted by MsApples @ 1:37:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER