| Monday, May 14, 2007 |
|
These next two weeks are going to be hectic. I got home a little while ago from Antonio's end of the year concert performance, which by the way, was phenomenal! These kids play like professionals...they may not act like them but they sure do play that way. This was their last performance of the year and they kicked ass!
The school year is winding down...only 10 school days left. And within those 10 days, I've got to be in full force for our Talent Show this coming Wednesday night; our 5th grade Awards Assembly on the 23rd--which is being held at night this year; rehearse and be ready to perform for our Teacher Retirement luncheon on the 24th; finish entering grades; make certificates; pack all my shit, etc etc. Okay, I'm getting anxiety just thinking bout it! I'm going to be yelling...'Calgon, take me away'.
I believe, I truly believe that I am going to have a night cap. My sister Nuria brought me back a bottle of rum from the Cayman Islands. She tells me that she couldn't pass it up when she saw the name on the bottle. Guess the name? Guess?!! GUESS!!!
Big Black Dick Rum!!! Yup, that's the name of the rum. So, I guess I will call it a night and bring some Big Black Dick to bed with me. Oh, don't I wish it was the REAL thing! But, hey, a chica's gotta make do with what she can. Buenas noches 360.
Besos mi gente...
|
posted by MsApples @ 3:32:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|