The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The day has finally arrived!!! Here I am at 5:47 p.m. @ school awaiting the most anticipated evening of the year. The students look forward to this annual event with such excitement. We've been rehearsing since 9:00 this morning...and if I do say so myself, it's going to be quite an extravaganza!


A couple of the teachers and I are doing the Ike & Tina Turner rendition of 'Proud Mary'. My girl Carlette is singing lead, while Ileana and I are the back-up singer/dancers! I swear I think I lost 10 lbs up there today dancing! LOL LOL


Antonio is here with me, he will be the videoagrapher this evening. So expect a couple of clips from our fun evening. Well, let me finish getting all dolled up.


Besos mi gente...


***VIDEO ADDITION***


Enjoy, teacher performance clips. Cannot post students performances.









posted by MsApples @ 10:36:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER