| Friday, April 27, 2007 |
|
It's crystal clear that I have a pattern when it comes to the men I let in my life. My problem is that I am attracted to intelligent, articulate, tall, dark and handsome fellows that can sweep me off my feet by uttering words of beguilement. You might say, 'Neyda, that’s wonderful, why are you even bringing this up?' Well, these men -- the ones I have met -- are also cheaters, pretenders, con men, liars that wouldn’t know the truth if it was biting them in the ass!
You would think that at the age of 45, well almost 46 I would have all this figured out by now, right? Nope, not I. I am gullible, trusting, giving, loving, JUST A SUCKA FOR YOUR LOVE type of chica!!
I believe every word that comes from their mouths! It’s only in hindsight, that I see the games and the fibs come to fruition. Oh how did Sade put it....'smooth operator'....yup, that's my pattern, that’s what I have to learn to break, that’s what I have to say NO to. The ‘smooth operators’ of the land. I have to learn to be cold, suspicious, weary, doubtful---can I do it? Will I learn my lesson? Have I learned my lesson? I hope so. I’ve had it. I’m through with the drama and the pretending.
Men and drama, who needs it!
Besos mi gente… |
posted by MsApples @ 6:10:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|