The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Friday, May 04, 2007
I hope my phase of darkness will be a story of past
To gain wisdom to enlighten my path
I'm knocked through the corners of life
To truly seek, it is not an easy climb
In anticipation for the best quality of me to remain in me
Living, it is not merely about existence
Creating the person within one self is a continuous fight
With such aspiration, I pray that I don't lose this sight
Sometimes darkness creeps on the vulnerable hearts
The battle is over
I put my resistance with all my soul might
Out of darkness into the light
posted by MsApples @ 1:19:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER