The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Sunday, July 22, 2007
more tears...
I've closed my blog to everyone. I feel the need to keep my shit to myself for now. I am sure that in a couple of days, weeks, I will feel differently...BUT for now this is what Neyda wants. I got served again last night. It seems that my ex-husband doesn't know how to take 'no' for an answer. Does not know how to leave things well enough alone. Does not know how much hurt and suffering he's causing. He's got Andre feeling like shit, as though its ALL HIS fault that this is going on between US. I sat and spoke to Andre last night and said that whatever goes down, is NOT his fault, is NOT his doing...that it's adult business that hasn't been able to be squashed.

I then sat and spoke to the boys, and opened my heart to both of them. I asked for their forgiveness. I asked for their patience. I asked for their understanding. Then we prayed and hugged one another.

This morning we went to church...and boy, oh boy, did the Lord speak to me, the boys and us as a family. The message was geared towards the division of the family through divorce. How even though the divorce is over and done with that many years later the consequences are still being felt by the children and one of the exes. I sat there today and let the tears just roll from my eyes. I kept asking myself, does Pastor Rick have a listening device planted inside my house. This is EXACTLY what I've been going through for the past couple of years. I sat in my pew, and just reached out and held the boys' hands. Andre was sitting to my left and Antonio to my right...I just held their hands...held them tight...letting them know that together we can get through this...together we will overcome it all.

I am faxing the latest summons to my attorney tomorrow...summer school is out on Tuesday and we're leaving for Orlando on Wednesday. I need this vacation. I need this special time with my sons...I need to get away.

Besos...

posted by MsApples @ 2:55:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER