| Saturday, June 09, 2007 |
|
 I couldn't sleep last night..story of my life, right? So I did my usual net surfing. I came across "the genital arts" page ... it peeked my interest.
Don't go there if you are easily offended and can't take the visual of genitals! You've been warned. If you do enjoy art in a natural form, you should check out Citarre's The Genital Arts site for lady landscapes and a few cock shots as well.
It's raw... I enjoyed the photos and their interpretations.
Besos mi gente...
|
posted by MsApples @ 2:16:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|