The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
why??

Last night I received a phone call from JC's [my college sweetheart] sister Jackie. I hadn't heard from Jackie in over 20+ years. She and I were super tight back in the day when I use to go home with JC during the summers and on breaks.

Anywho, Jackie and I spoke on the phone. I also got to speak to JC's mama... I started crying... I was taken back to a place in my life when everything was ohh so right! We caught up on our lives, we exchanged cell numbers and emails. Jackie is planning on coming down to Miami with her daughter for a visit this summer and mama invited the boys and I up to Spartanburg, SC.

Question? Why did she call after all these years? What made her pick up the phone and reach out? JC hadn't mentioned to them that he and I had seen one another in Orlando. Could they have felt our energies reuniting once again?

I know what I think...but then again I may be wrong...

Besos mi gente...
posted by MsApples @ 11:54:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER