The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
summer school...
Summer school ended today. Yeppers, the long awaited session is over. I'm about done packing, we're leaving tomorrow for Orlando. I figure we'll be heading out of here around 11ish or so. I'm in no rush. I truly hope & pray that a couple of days of R & R do me good! I feel the need to get away from Miami, and all the drama its spewing my way.

I received court papers again today...this time, my former husband is requesting to be infront of a magistrate instead of a judge...I immediately faxed this to my attorney and she said that she would take care of that...I WANT TO BE IN FRONT OF A JUDGE. This maroon has lied about so many things that its not even funny anymore. He has tried to tear me up...he has tried to insinuate that my son is 'at risk' by coming back home and living with me. He claims that Andre will be around the 'wrong element' SIGH I truly think that mas has lost his mind. If I am THAT bad of a mother, why is Antonio doing so marvelously at school and at all of his extracurricular activities. Why is is that Andre has had 3 suspensions, dropped out of jazz band, cuts class....etc etc...Oh perhaps its because there isn't enough supervision? Ahhh, I'm, not going to think about it. Let the law, let justice prevail.

I'm about to have me a cold ass beer, shave my legs and get a good nights sleep. My short summer vacation, begins tomorrow!

Besos
posted by MsApples @ 9:25:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER