The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Thursday, November 15, 2007
for the love of shoes...
Women & shoes...ever since I wore my first Maryjane's in grade school, my love of shoes has known no bounds. Would I spend $328.00 on these kick ass Kate Spade if it was at all possible at this point in my life? You bet my booty I would! A girl's got to have her indulgences, right? The instant gratification I'd experience, first trying them on, walking around the store (falling more in lust with the shoes from the new...4 precious inches higher height that these shoes would bestow on me), paying for them & finally leaving the store with my treasure. If someone asked me if I'd whore myself out for shoes...I'd have to say...depends on the shoes.

Besos mi gente...


posted by MsApples @ 10:28:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER