| Thursday, November 22, 2007 |
| traditions... |
Here in Florida, Publix supermarkets has a commercial that airs every Thanksgiving that I just love. It's main characters are Pilgrim salt and pepper shakers.
This year my pilgrims got an addition to the familia. I found this adorable turkey for them. The three are standing tall and proud on the dining room table. The pilgrims have been part of our Thanksgiving celebration for the past five years. They're a tradition in the Mora household...they were ready to travel to Savannah this year too.
SIGH 
Hey, its back to watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade...then I'll start warming up the Thanksgiving feast, I DID NOT cook this year, I ordered everything from Boston Market, I wasn't in the mood to scurry and hurry about the kitchen...a chica needs to find a way to relax...don't you think.
Wishin' everyone a Happy Thanksgiving today...
glitter-graphics.com |
posted by MsApples @ 4:12:00 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|