| Saturday, November 17, 2007 |
| a chica is just a lil bit tired... |
It hurts to move...
I got home about an hour ago from the Homestead Miami Speedway. The band parents were sponsors for two food booths at this years NASCAR event.
We worked 15 hours today...between set up. prep, cooking, selling, cleaning. inventory...this is more than what I do in the REAL job! But it PAID off, we made over $7000...yup you read correctly, $7000. The band was invited to Chicago in May, and this is only the beginning of our fund raisers...we need to raise over $25,000 for all the kids to go.
I'm heading off to bed...my pillows are calling out my name!
Buenas noches mi gente... |
posted by MsApples @ 6:23:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|