The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Monday, November 19, 2007
fun pictures...





NASCAR pics for your enjoyment! These were taken at the Homestead Miami Speedway this weekend!

SIGH

I'm exhausted, beyond exhausted...I'm drained, dog-tired, bushed, beat...

I worked all day yesterday AGAIN at the Homestead Miami Speedway. We brought in a lil over $9,000, so that makes our total count of $16,000 so far. I made over $72.00 in tips yesterday...I put that towards Antonio's account, the more I make for my papi the less comes outta my pocket in the end! The money at this event was C.R.A.Z.Y. I didn't realize that NASCAR was such a money making business.

I thank the Almighty up above that this is a three-day school week...I've got 'fun' activities for the lil ones today, tomorrow and Wednesday. Wednesday 2 pm can't get here soon enough!!!!!

Wishin' everyone a great Monday!

posted by MsApples @ 12:15:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER