The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Friday, December 28, 2007
lazy days and lazy nights...
These last couple of days have been wonderful. I am able to wake up whenever I choose, and I can take my behind to bed whenever sleep hits me! Ohhhhh, it feels sooo good not having to do anything.

I must admit, I AM spoiled. We don't go back to school until January 7th. Which means I've got ANOTHER week of life-less, slow-moving behavior ahead of me. Ahhh, this is the life!

Today, I'm heading out to BJ's. I need to pick up a few hors d'oeuvres for our New Year's Eve "Spanish Tapas" festivity. Every year my sisters and I plan a theme night for our end of the year get together. So, I will be ISO yummy finger food to entice everyone's pallete. I want to make sure I get some mini meat empanadas [meat patties] and croquetas de jamon [ham croquettes] those two CANNOT be forgotten.

So, I guess its time that I get my lazy culo out of bed and into the shower...UGH!!!

Besos mi gente...

posted by MsApples @ 5:40:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER