| Monday, January 21, 2008 |
| this too shall pass... |
Our hospital stay was short today. The boys and I arrived at the hospital at 9 a.m. Today, I came prepared, I brought a book, and my iPod. The boys were the first ones to arrive so they got to spend quality time with their dad. They stayed in for 2 hours before anyone else showed up to visit.
I once again, I sat in my corner, I called my dad and kept him abreast of the situation. And, I just sat, sat back and observed the happenings. I found it humorous that the present wife's sister kept looking my way, and at one point she even questioned "what the hell is she doing here"? Now, back in the day I would've totally gone off on her ass, but I just kicked back and watched her act a fool. My ex-husband's father-in-law came over and apologized for her...I told him that it didn't matter, I knew my place and there wasn't anyone going to tell me otherwise. It's funny how some people are always looking for drama regardless of who and or what it may hurt.
The boys are doing well from what I can see, moods are a lil off balance, but it's being handled in the best way they know how. I know this shall pass ... that this situation will bring forth growth and acceptance in everyone's life. I have all the faith that good can come of this.
But for now, I am going to warm dinner up...I got chicken and rice, platanos, salad and bread from the food by the pound place and the boys and I are going to throw down. It's back to work tomorrow, and then the hospital in the afternoon.
Once again, familia, gracias...thank you for your kind words and for your prayers...it is definitely appreciated...their father is going to make it through.
Besos mi gente... |
posted by MsApples @ 11:01:00 AM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|