The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Thursday, January 24, 2008
word must be getting around...
that I hang up on telemarketers, sales people and organizations begging for money cuz the caller from the call I just got received said...

"Before you hang up the phone this is not a sales call. I am not trying to sell you anything."

My response...

Good because I'm not buying anything. I don't need any magazines, mortgage insurance and/or Dell computer protection. I am on the do not call list ANNNDDD I am not donating any money to anything at this time. Please press one to end this call now.

Then I hung up. Maybe they will take the hint. Probably not though.

posted by MsApples @ 11:52:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER