The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
purging the negativity



Negative energies can be found all around us and it has many different guises.
I believe that negative energies are dark clouds hovering above us and around us. Sadly, these negative energies can lead a person to suffer the blues and consume their very being. How is it that we let ourselves get caught up in these negative thoughts? Why is is always easier to think of the "bad" things instead of the "good"?

I truly feel that in order to deter negative thought energy one must consciously make an effort to refrain from negative thinking. When approached by others who seem to be deeply embedded in negative thoughts, conversation, and actions, it is important not to get caught in the trap of delving into THEIR stuff, shit, I don't need their negative vibe!!! Have you ever felt the effect of someone's negative energy? Picked up on their
judgmental thoughts, gossip or misery? One of the reason's I NO longer have lunch at the teacher's lounge at school is because I don't want to listen some of these people talk. Their behavior, thoughts and actions are toxic.
On my venture to purge during the month of March...one that I believe that is essential is walking away from negativity. When approached with those energies, counteract them with love...compassion...and hope.

So now, instead of spending so much energy being negative, use it being positive, hoping and working for the better.

I've made the decision to channel my energy into positive directions—we never know what kind of ripple effect our actions have—but we do know that positive energy breeds more positive energy.

posted by MsApples @ 7:19:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER