| Tuesday, February 07, 2006 |
| He turned and walked away |
 Stop and stare, who is she, can I please know her name? He thought.
She is a mystery, I love to hear her speak, she's a forward thinker. He marveled.
I want to serve you, love you and take care of you. He wished.
I admire you, I'm smitten by you, you are all I'm thinking of. He wrote.
She's beautiful, intelligent, takes care of home & loves me long. He bragged.
I've captured her, she loves me so much, did you see what she did for me? He asked. I know her thoughts, can predict her moves, her friends are crazy, she always wants me around. He decided.
I know she took care of things, she should have. It's her house, I just live here. I'm not worried, she's wide open. He shouted.
I can't talk to her, she isn't happy. She should be happy with the time I do spend with her. Does she not see me on the phone? Why didn't she cook tonight? She cries too much, she should just be happy I exist. He reasoned.
I don't need this, I miss being single, that other chica is sweatin’ me anyway. What was it about her again? He forgot.
He turned. He walked away. |
posted by MsApples @ 7:17:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|