One of my great friends, Ileana, gave me this watch today. Look closely...it reads "Diva"Living up to this title is NOT going to be difficult!
My sister, Mayra, brought over this wine bottle today. She said that the "piggy" on the label looked just like ME!!! Well, that dress is to die for, the hair is somewhat like mine, and the "attitude" is defintely me! I have it chilling right now, so that I can sip on some later tonight!
Closer look
Got my hair done today. I wanted to make sure that all of the grey is covered for my Saturday night rendevous! Coloring my hair is sooo much easier now as a blonde...the grey that doesn't cover well, can actually look like highlights! That's the number one reason that I now am a blonde. Forget that song and dance about "blondes having more fun", I can't complain, I've always been known to be "fun" regardless of my haircolor... Just got off the phone with LexLu...it is ON for Saturday!!! We're going to make it an early day and start off on a bike ride... dinner, dancing and back to his place for dessert...and who knows what the rest of night will bring?!?!?! |