The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
my back...

my back....
my less than perfect back.
I'm not skinny.
I've got lots of curves and they're not all good ones.
I've got scars and love handles and blemishes.
but I'm about as real as you could get.
and I guess that's okay.

posted by MsApples @ 3:26:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is that really your back?

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...And it's just begging for one of my Patented Full-Body Massages!!! Un dia...no te apures, Mi Cielo....smile.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER