The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Thursday, March 30, 2006
precious time of my life
I have a migraine again.

Why me, why?..I am tired of the pain. Every day, every hour, every minute in pain, It's like loosing a part of my life. So many things to do, but can't..please pain go away. In the morning, afternoon or evening, I am wasting the life of others by not being able to function. I have so many things to do, so much love to give, but can't this headache does not goes away. Tired of the drugs, tired of the pain, helpless ... the drugs don't work anymore. Everyone puts their life on hold, again. Not fair for my children, they ask, Mom do you feel okay today? Is there anything we can do?

This migraine is wasting precious moments of my life and it's taken moments from others, innocent casualties of this pain.

I feel guilty, I feel bad, I should go to work today, I should not say that I am in pain, it might go away. If I try to ignore it might go away. If I get busy it might go away..but it does not. I am losing my life to pain. I just want it to go away forever, go to sleep and maybe it will disappear.
posted by MsApples @ 11:16:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    P O O F!!! B E G O N E!!! Yes, BEGONE, you miserable PAIN!!!! You abominable creature, you...LEAVE!! I command you--you detestable ogre... ABORT from My Neydita's mind, body & spirit, you repulsive troll!!!
    ...There..How Yu feel now, Nena.

    Good. My work is done.

    That'll be $3.75, please...Y no cojo Medicaid O Cupones!!!

    Thank You Very Much...

    (XOXOX)...Dr. Faith

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER