| Tuesday, March 28, 2006 |
| between my legs |
his tongue makes the wet signs that mark me as his and he lifts me to his mouth until my arms have nothing to hold other than the measure of a wingspan across the pillows
he closes his eyes and hums there for me in the dark singing of voices we'll never hear and a moon too young to see
and when he tastes deeper for the salt and grief of me he takes from my throat the cries a woman can only make in the guise of a great bird racing upward through bronze trees dreaming of light dancing along her very own curve of earth |
posted by MsApples @ 3:50:00 PM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
Blogger...eh?? Looks cool..
I must say that I enjoyed reading between your legs---Oopps!! er, I mean, "Between My Legs"..(por poco meto las patas, viste!!)...how paradoxical the world is, right, Mamita... I also thoroughly enjoyed "Touch"...got a little misty... In fact, both poems sent me spiralling back to a forgotten adolescence.... ...Peace, Me Lady... --Rico
-
Your poem is inspiring, and exciting... Jack
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Blogger...eh?? Looks cool..
I must say that I enjoyed reading between your legs---Oopps!! er, I mean, "Between My Legs"..(por poco meto las patas, viste!!)...how paradoxical the world is, right, Mamita... I also thoroughly enjoyed "Touch"...got a little misty... In fact, both poems sent me spiralling back to a forgotten adolescence....
...Peace, Me Lady... --Rico