The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Sunday, March 26, 2006
he's alive...
ooooooh what a pleasant surprise... I received a phone call from Lex yesterday. He informed me that he had gotten into Ft. Lauderdale on or around 9 pm on Friday night...he said he called the house when he got in, but my phone never rang. I was happy to hear his voice, he sounded agitated and hurried. Seemed like he was overwhelmed. He's going back to Tampa today or tomorrow a.m. I don't think that I will be able to see him until his commitment with the gentleman he's taking over for is over with. That is understandable. You can't be at two places at one time.

He asked what I was up to; what were my plans for the day? I let him know that the boys and I would be out and about running errands and spending time together. He took that as way to break out of the convo and say goodbye; he told me he would be talking to me later.

The boys and I did our thing. Went to Barnes & Noble; hit Old Navy; had a wonderful lunch and went over to spend time at my sister's place. I chatted with her for awhile, and the boys played video games with their cousin.

While there, my younger sis called me, she wanted to come over and do laundry. She "sharted" on herself and she messed her sheets *ewwwwww*. I left my sister's place and headed home.

While her soiled sheets washed, Mayra and I talked...talked about Lex...talked about how our night together was not what either of us had expected. How perhaps unnecessary pressures were put on him and on myself because of what transpired. Slow it down she said...your only dating...he owes you nothing and vice versa. Continue to be yourself. If YOU are what he's attracted to, he will hang around, and if not, so be it. Chalk it up as *wrong place, wrong time* and move on.

Lex called me around 9:30ish, his voice was quiet and sullen. He sounded exhausted. He was upset cuz he dropped his phone and had to take it in to be serviced--needless to say it won't be ready until Friday--the replacement phone he's using is horrible he claims; he told me how he hadn't been able to get all his errands done, but that he just needed rest, that he couldn't go on anymore. He way lying in bed watching his TiVoed motorcycle program...and he thought of me, wanting to see how my day had been. SIGH...

I am going to slow my roll...date others perhaps? Not become intimately involved...can't take the pressures of that emotion right now....and once this assignment in Tampa blows over, maybe we can pick it up where we left off...WAIT...the part right before the woman came in and surprised us both can be left out of the picture.

I sent him an email this morning that I know he will enjoy ... I let him know how I was feeling as I rolled over in bed by myself ...

Waking up slowly
Wanting him
The dream so real
Him holding her so tight
His hands flowing over her body
Touching, caressing
His lips warm and wet, kissing her with such passion
Such tenderness
Her body responding
Aching
Empty
Her breast swelling at the thought of his touch
The nipples hard
Her hips moving as feelings sweep over
The need for him so strong
She touches herself
So wet, so warm
Imagining it's his hand on her
The tightness grows
Becoming pain, a want so bad
It's indescribable
Then the image of him
Erection so hard, standing out from his body
He comes to her
With one hard thrust
Enters her filling the aching emptiness
posted by MsApples @ 9:58:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know Neyda...this dude has a lot going on, and it all doesn't sound like work. Be careful.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER