The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Lunch w/the boys...
We went to Barnes & Nobles, I love the bookstore!!! Antonio needed to get "Mice and Men" for school, they start reading it on Monday, I yanked the last copy off the shelf, and while I was there I got a few books for me to read. I've been slacking off on my reading lately.

Andre sat there in the magazine section...I can't get that boy to read a book if my life depended on it!!! He's a frickin trip. Smart as a hell, but lazy to boot! UGH!!!

Anywho, next thing you know they're screaming they're hungry, they're starvin...mind you they had a wonderful breakfast. We walked the mall and saw this Cuban restaurant [Latin American Cafe] and agreed to go in. OMG
... great food, great ambiance, wonderful service....as usual, we always have such a great time together.
I love my babies, I adore them...I don't know where I would be without them in my life.



FOOD!!!!!

Vaca Frita y papitas


Pan con bistec

Arroz blanco con frijoles negros y Vaca Frita

Sopa de platano verde con mariquitas

posted by MsApples @ 4:13:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER