The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Thursday, June 08, 2006
all that i am

I AM: comical. a believer in love. romantic. very sensitive. a good mom. pro-choice.
I WANT: to have sex on the hood of his kick-ass car. a puppy. a boob job. to win the lottery.
I WISH: for love. happiness. wealth. good health....for everyone in my life.
I HATE: when I have to repeat myself. people who do not return my calls. liver.
I MISS: hearing my mothers laugh. the touch of a man.
I FEAR: clowns. frogs. monkeys. getting older. cancer. losing people I love.


I HEAR: the garbage truck. the radio. my cell phone ringing.
I WONDER: what shape our country would be in if a woman was president.
I REGRET: nothing. I am who I am because of the choices I've made, so why regret anything.
I AM NOT: too proud to admit when I'm wrong. easy to forget.
I DANCE: to all kinds of music.
I SING: from the heart. all the time. because I love to.



I CRY: when I'm angry. easily. out of frustration. when I am alone.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: patient.
I MAKE: stupid mistakes 2 or 3 times before I learn my lesson. really good meatballs.
I WRITE: very mushy emails. too many posts on "love".
I CONFUSE: silence with anger.
I NEED: cafe in the morning. to shop less. to save more money.



I HAVE: great kids, wonderful friends, a loud voice. a great job. a big heart.
I LOVE: the Lord. my children. giving people gifts. reading. writing
I SHOULD: stop being a procrastinator. clean out the garage. start exercising daily.



Powered by Qumana

posted by MsApples @ 9:16:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER