The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Saturday, June 10, 2006
growing up...

Explain me this:

Four sisters. Same mom and dad. All living in the same house, under the same roof, under the same rules. All have the same childhood memories???


Apparently not.

One of the four has unpleasant memories of dad. In fact, claims to have "issues" with him. One of the four has alienated herself from the "muchachitas". One of the four tells stories that I don't recall or remember. Tales of anger, jealously and abuse. She is resentful and unfriendly. Only to make an ally with a family member that my sisters and I have detached ourselves from because of her vicious, wicked and evil lies.

Dad's turning 75 this August 22nd, we're [Nuria, Mayra and I] planning a surprise party in his honor on August 19th ... and Miriam has to "think about" showing up?? What kinda crazy bullshit is that all about? How can you think about coming down to your father's birthday celebration? I would have made my reservation the moment I was told. But, alas, she has issues with dad. And from what I see, she not only has issues with dad, she's gonna have them with her 3 other sisters, if she doesn't bring has fat, issue-carrying, retarded ass down here for dad's party.

She better go to a Dr. and get a prescription for Paxil, Zoloft or some other crazy people meds...she's goin to regret not being here for dad when he's gone.
posted by MsApples @ 3:24:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER