I have to be here @ school today until 8:00 p.m. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!! The District had early release for all the elementary schools today. The teachers have to meet with the parents for conferences. I had only 6 parents’ sign up for conferences, which means I will be twiddling my thumbs for 7 hours??!! NOT
I am sooooo ingenious [patting myself on the back] I have gone to all the homeroom teachers I serve and have gotten signatures from parents. I gave each of the parents a quick run-down on how their child is doing and voila, I have all the signatures I need in order to get paid. The District is paying us from 4:30 to 8:00 p.m. on an hourly basis. So in essence, I am DONE! I am going to work on my financial affidavit--I am meeting with my attorney on Friday @ 2 p.m.
I know by the time I get home this evening I will be pooped--exhausted! I 'm calling Antonio @ 8:10 p.m. and have him pop a Heineken in the freezer for me—I want a cold one ready for me as I walk through that door!!!
Besos mi gente!