The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Saturday, April 21, 2007
an unspoken truth is something in life we all know to be true but to speak it is taboo.

I fell in love or was it emotional lust with a man that still had legal ties in his life. I knew it was wrong, but yet I couldn’t stop myself. His charm and his allure hypnotized my mind, my spirit & my soul. I gave into it...into him...our bodies became one...

I need to purge, I need to release this truth – it’s not unspoken any longer. Perdon, perdon.

Besos mi gente…




Unspoken Truth


The silence in your voice

Like the calm before a storm

My mind on edge

Rehearsing destruction that's gonna form

Your actions speaking clear

Of what your mouth won't say

Yet I still sit and wait

Like a slave to game

The unspoken truth

Haunting my every move

Capturing my every thought

Imprisoning my mood

Swings coming frequently

Got me fuck'n up my lines

Cause I keep lookin back

Clock says quarter till nine

Stood up again

No call

No show

Feelin like I've been replaced

By the girl on the low

Consumed by the thoughts

Of the what if and I thinks

Only release

Is my pad and my ink

You're gone and I know

Yet I still want proof

Not man enough to give it

So I'll un-confine myself

And rely on the unspoken truth…
posted by MsApples @ 11:04:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER