| Tuesday, April 17, 2007 |
|
I don't think that my heart could bear any more bad news, any more sorrow or suffering. My heart is heavy with emotional anguish. I for one, haven't been able to turn off the TV. I've been on the computer most of the day, trying to get updates so that I can fill in the blanks of the unwarranted events that transpired yesterday at VT.
SIGH This is all so so sad.
@ 2 pm this afternoon, I received a phone call from my younger sister Mayra. She asked me if I had a minute to talk. I ALWAYS have time for her....
In any case, she begins to cry and tells me that her mammogram and ultrasound came back showing that she had a lump on one of her breasts. Our family history makes us take ALL of these findings very seriously, My mami passed away from breast cancer. Sadly, when they found mami's cancer, it was already at a stage 4, so essentially WE CANNOT PLAY. Seems like all of us [we're 4 sisters] have gone through some kind of scare.
Be it as it may, I sought to cheer her up and tell her that she had to have faith and trust in our Lord. I told her that I loved her and that if she wanted for me to go with her to the Dr.'s for the biopsy I would.
I'm feeling glum...my heart is heavy
Besos mi gente |
posted by MsApples @ 12:54:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|