The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Thursday, April 12, 2007
While teaching my first period class this morning, I received a phone call from my daddy informing me that my older sister Nuria was taken to the emergency room. Nuria has been feeling a bit under the weather lately I thought, but nothing that constitutes her being taken to the ER. Daddy explained that early in the a.m. hours, she was feeling lots of pain in her kidneys, had a fever and had severe diarrhea. Angel [my brother-in-law] got her dressed and drove her to the hospital.

It is now 4:15 p.m. and I just got back from visiting with her @ the hospital. She has an I.V. they have given her CT and MRI scans, she's taking high doses of antibiotics, her arms are black & blue from all the blood they've drawn; BUT THEY STILL HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HER PROBLEM/ILLNESS MIGHT BE!!!!!

SIGH

I can tell she's frustrated, sheesh who wouldn't be. But there's not much that be done for now, all we can do is sit and wait for the test results and hope and pray that everything will turn out for the best.

I'll be sure to keep you all posted.

When it rains...it sure does pour!!!


Besos mi gente...
posted by MsApples @ 9:48:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER