| Thursday, April 12, 2007 |
|
At moments like these when beauty surrounds me and I am silenced by the ever increasing awe of land unmarred by human touch, I close my eyes and I think of you. In the gentle breeze that sways the tips of the tallest palm tree, I feel the warmth of your tentative caresses. And in the faint cry of the blowing wind I hear you whispering in my ear, pledging your undying love. And as the sun sets and nature unfolds its unsurpassable private canvas, I feel your hand in mine. But once I spot the first star of the night the spell woven by an enchanted Earth, fades into the universal darkness. Once again I am alone. Yet a smile passes by my lips. 'First star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, Have the wish I wish tonight. ' |
posted by MsApples @ 1:46:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|