| Friday, April 20, 2007 |
|
mami said there'd be days like this...
My asthma is bad today--the Everglades are burning --the brush fire is massive, there's a health alert in effect. I'm not feeling so well.
To top things off, stupidity is off the charts with some of the faculty today...and uh we're teachers??
And I have to go to the attorney today after school....I want this to be OVER AND DONE WITH ALREADY!!!
UGH!! Calgon take me away....or perhaps a nice cold heiney--hell how bout a bubble bath and a heiney together!! Now, that's an idea.
Besos mi gente...
|
posted by MsApples @ 10:03:00 PM  |
|
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|