The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Sunday, July 29, 2007
good to be home?

Universal Islands of Adventure
July 2007


That's the million dollar question, I DON'T know the answer to right now. Being away from the bullshit and drama has done a chica some good, BUT here I am back where it's becoming undone at the seams.


Regardless of what's going to happen or what is happening, I have faith that everything that's true will come to the surface and I will continue to walk with my head held high.

The time the boys and I spent together these last couple of days were priceless. They enjoyed the parks and we enjoyed one another's company. I got to sit and watch my two young men embrace, talk, wrestle, laugh, BS each other and be brothers once again. It had been a while since I got that 'warm fuzzy' from watching those two act silly.

I've got to get myself mentally and emotionally ready for all the things yet to come my way... My mindset has to be positive at all times even though I may feel defeated somewhere in between. I just WANT this to ALL be over and done with. It's been NINE years since our divorce...NINE!!! When will he leave me alone? When will he let me live in peace?

I'm off to do laundry, besos mi gente...
posted by MsApples @ 9:27:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER