The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
slap...
I want to slap you.

I want you to feel the current that runs through me. I want to teach you a lesson. One that you will never forget. So you will never forget … never forget me.

Feisty, you say? Yes, I am. So I'll tell you again.

I want to slap you.

Hard.

Because you've been bad.

I want to watch your face as you look at me with surprise. I want to feel gratified as you rub your cheek in disbelief. I want to see you recoil, disoriented, thinking of your next word.

Then I move closer. My gaze bores into you, and you take a step back. I nudge your shoulder. You fall on the bed, flat on your back. Arms by your side.

I want to look at you as you raise your head to get up. But can't. Because there's no use. You might as well give in. To me.

Because I've got you now. And you can't move. You don't want to move.

I grab your right wrist. Pull it up to your head. Then your left. I am now on top of you. My hair brushes against your cheek. You're quizzing me with your eyes. I'm going to have my way with you.

I'm going to tease you senseless.

Like this…

I'm not releasing your hands. Yet.

You can feel it. I can tell you do.

You like it? Tell me now. Or I'll stop.

That's it...

Now say it again.

Forget me? I don't think so.

Neyda, CAN'T EVER be forgotten...

Besos mi gente...
posted by MsApples @ 11:17:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER