The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
January 1, 2008
I sat back and thought about last year...thought about all that 2007 brought to the table. All the scares. The death scares, the cancer scares, the legal woes, but yet I've had ooooh so many blessings! First and foremost Andre is home and nothing can get ANY better than that! During 2007 I also experienced many disappointments, numerous joys, I jumped many hurdles, and even got to spend some real-time with my first love, THE love of my life.

SIGH


Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all...and let's hope and pray that 2008 is just as exciting!


Besos mi gente...




posted by MsApples @ 1:00:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER