The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
afraid
I'm afraid I'm wasting my life.

I'm afraid of making mistakes all the time.

I'm afraid I'm as ugly as some folks think.

I'm afraid I'm not as beautiful as my sons think I am.

I'm afraid to let myself need anyone.

I'm afraid to admit that I'm lost.

I'm afraid you'll laugh at me.

I'm afraid you'll see me crying.

I'm afraid you won't care if you do.

I'm afraid I'll let everyone down.

I'm afraid to let anyone know I'm helpless.

I'm afraid of what I could accomplish if I really tried.

I'm afraid you'll want more from me than I have to give.

I'm afraid of your reaction.

I'm afraid to love you too much.
posted by MsApples @ 5:17:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER