The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
I'm sick
Here I go again...just when I think I'm feeling better, I feel lousy ONCE again!!!

I just broke a fever, I've been running it since 4 am this morning. Needless to say I didn't go to work, those poor kiddies of mine had to take their test without me being there. I feel terrible every which way!!!!

But there was just no way in HELL that I was going to drive into work feeling like this.

Had a million stoooopid fever dreams. Why is it that fever dreams are so flambouyant? eccectric? so peculiar?

Dreamt I was back up singer for Marc Anthony...but the funny thing is I would sing with my back towards the audience and him? How odd is that? Then I dreamt I was married to a friend of mine and we were now living in TotoLand. One of my sons was playing basketball, the other was pledging Omega Psi Phi and he was the President of the University. We were a horny old couple...fucking everywhere just like rabbits -- in the car, the house, the bathroom...ooooh fever dreams!

I just took my Motrin again, and my son made me some sopa, guess I should say "adios" and get my Cuban culo back to bed.

Buenas noches...
posted by MsApples @ 5:34:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER