| Friday, February 10, 2006 |
| Veddy interesting... |
Went to my doctor today, and according to him, I lost a little weight over the last few weeks. Hmmm, guess these kiddies making me sick is taking its toll...but, hey, go ME! For getting sick miraculously losing 6 pounds!!!!!
Unfortunately, I seem to have lost it all in the ass!!!!! LOL LOL It's not all gone, there is still a bump where a mound use to be!!! But oooh well, I guess its on me to continue well on my way to carrying on the family tradition of toppling over.
[See figure 1.0, otherwise known as how Cuban Love Goddess looks from the side.] |
posted by MsApples @ 4:14:00 PM  |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
Hmmmm....I would certainly take you just the way you are!
That smile...and your other obvious assets would certainly make me stop in my tracks. I bet you are used to getting your way with that killer smile!
(...and from what I can see...you ass is just fine!) :-)
-
jake...im not trickin anyone...u came over cuz u luvs me! LOL LOL
-
why how sweet of u tincup.... [droppin a couple of coins in ur tincup] muah!
-
LOL, well I am a breast man, the only looks at your ass is when it is in the air......
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
Hmmmm....I would certainly take you just the way you are!
That smile...and your other obvious assets would certainly make me stop in my tracks. I bet you are used to getting your way with that killer smile!
(...and from what I can see...you ass is just fine!) :-)