The Apple Orchard
 
musings, chronicles, commentaries, bitchins & ramblins of a lost, but lovin 40 somethin year old soul...come take a bite
Thursday, February 09, 2006
not afraid
I'm not afraid of the dark.

I'm not afraid to bare my soul.

I'm not afraid to tell you how I feel.


I'm not afraid to fail.

I'm not afraid to open up my heart.

I'm not afraid to be your lady.

I'm not afraid to speak my mind.

I'm not afraid of living.

I'm not afraid of dying.

I'm not afraid of loving.

I'm not afraid to keep your pace.

I'm not afraid of pleasing myself.

I'm not afraid of trusting you.

I'm not afraid of happy endings.

I'm not afraid to think.

I'm not afraid to lose.

I'm not afraid to take my place.

I'm not afraid to be me.

posted by MsApples @ 8:34:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Counter

MsApples Publishing
www.flickr.com

This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called MsApples' fotos. Make your own badge here.

Links

Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER