| Thursday, February 09, 2006 |
| V-day...ewwwww yucky...phooey |
V-Day makes me sick...why do we have to celebrate it? Who the hell was St. Valentine's anyways? He's not mentioned anywhere in the Bible? St. Who?!?!?!?!
I know that I am going to be upset Tuesday when all the teachers at school start receiving flowers, balloons, stuffed animals, chocolates from their husbands, boyfriends, lovers, and I won't be getting jack shit!
This is the 2nd year in a row that I don't have anyone for V-Day. Is that depressing or what? I am tired of feeling like I have to have someone by my side; but I'm also lonely...I want someone to love and someone to love me in return...is that wrong?
Well, it's too fuckin late to do anything about this year's V-Day...what is it that I truly want now?????!!!!!!!
*I want to get laid! I really do...I don't really get why it is more important to have sex on V-Day than on any other day of the year -- is it some superstitious thing? -- I desire a healthy serving of casual, self-esteem-boosting sex. DAMMIT!!!!
*I want to find true love!! Can my dream come true? I don't even know why I'm including this, but I'm sure that there are those of us out there who have recently been bingeing on Harlequin romance novels and made-for-Lifetime movies. Hello! Those are not real. The odds of meeting my soul mate just in time for Valentine's are so slim as to be laughable, and if it was to happen, in some stroke of lottery-caliber luck, it wouldn't be because I was out trolling for it. Nothing less than an act of God can make this happen, so maybe I should stop dreamin.
*I don't want people to think I am a loser. Sigh. Yup, I just might be a loser. Or does not having a date make me normal? I hope that NOT everyone has a date for Valentine's Day. In fact, I bet it is actually the day of the year when single people are least likely to have dates....yup, I bet most people get so freaked out about it that they just throw in the towel and completely shut down.
Hmmm, guess I need to get my shit together...yea, start working on next year's V-day. 2007 hope u got someone out there for me!! |
posted by MsApples @ 10:15:00 AM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
No date for me on Valentine's Day. But will my date on that following weekend count? Hmmmm... Keith
-
nope keith, it doesn't count!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: MsApples
Home: Miami, Florida, United States
About Me: 46 year old NYC Cuban Love Goddess, now residing in MIA, divorced, mom to 2 teenagers, overworked & underpaid educator to loving, yet outta control students...I am intelligent, creative, sexy, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, loving, fucked up, romantic, spontaneous, moody at times, confused, confusing, a bit geeky, helpful and helpless at times, a good listener and a good friend.
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Counter |
|
| MsApples Publishing |
|
|
| Links |
|
|
| Powered by |
 |
|
No date for me on Valentine's Day. But will my date on that following weekend count? Hmmmm...
Keith